Optimize Adobe Media Encoder CC Preferences [Video]
[This is an excerpt from a recent on-line video webinar – Faster Video Compression – which you can download from our store. You can also access all our training when you become a member of our Video Training Library.]
Video compression is much like watching paint dry. It takes a long time and it’s very boring. In this on-line session, host Larry Jordan shows how to compress your video faster by optimizing your settings and helping you understand what’s going on “under the hood.”
This video is derived from five articles testing video compression speeds on the Macintosh. You can read them here:
- This article compares the speed between a new Mac Pro, a 21″ iMac and a 15″ MacBook Pro using Apple Compressor 4.2.
- This article compares the compression speed of six different video compression software
- This article examines image quality in the latest version of Compressor 4.2 when compressing files using the H.264 codec.
- This article compares Apple Compressor speeds with multiple instances enabled and disabled.
- This article compares the compression speed between Compressor 4.1.2 and Compressor 4.2.
In this short video excerpt, Larry shows how to optimize Adobe Media Encoder CC preferences for compression speed.
Optimize Adobe Media Encoder CC Preferences
TRT: 4:39 — MPEG-4 HD movie
Our website offers lots more video training in our store.
Bookmark the permalink
NEW & Updated!
Edit smarter with Larry’s latest training, all available in our store.
Access over 1,900 on-demand video editing courses. Become a member of our Video Training Library today!
Subscribe to Larry's FREE weekly newsletter and save 10%
on your first purchase.