FCP X: Control Multichannel Audio in a Multicam Clip [video]
[This is an excerpt from a recent on-line video webinar: “Multicam Editing in Apple Final Cut Pro X” which is available as a download in our store, or as part of our Video Training Library.]
Multicam shooting records an event using multiple cameras. Multicam editing allows us to see all those images at the same time as we edit the show. This allows us to quickly compare shots and pick the best one for our story. As cameras get less expensive and editing software gets more powerful, multicam shooting is becoming the norm, not the exception.
Hosted by Larry Jordan, this session covers:
- Multicam Basics – The things you need to know
- Tips on shooting multicam events that save time in editing
- File organization before importing
- File import and when to create proxies
- Modify clip metadata to simplify multicam organization
- Build, sync and modify a multicam clip
- Integrate double-system sound
- Edit and trim multicam edits
- Secrets of the Angle Editor
- The Angle Viewer and bank switching
- Effects and multicam clips
- Special uses of multicam editing
This session is designed to enable you to successfully create, edit and modify multicam clips inside Apple Final Cut Pro X.
In this short video excerpt, Larry Jordan shows how to work with multichannel audio within a multicam clip.
Multichannel Audio in a Multicam Clip
TRT: 3:57 — MPEG-4 HD movie
Our website offers lots more video training in our store.
Bookmark the permalink
NEW & Updated!
Edit smarter with Larry’s latest training, all available in our store.
Access over 1,900 on-demand video editing courses. Become a member of our Video Training Library today!
Subscribe to Larry's FREE weekly newsletter and save 10%
on your first purchase.