Adobe Media Encoder: How to Create a Watch Folder [video]
[This is an excerpt from a recent on-line video webinar: “Introduction to Adobe Media Encoder” which is available as a download in our store, or as part of our Video Training Library.]
For many, video compression is a black art; but it doesn’t need to be. In fact, Adobe Media Encoder (AME) is at the heart of all Premiere and After Effects output. So, you really need to know how it works.
Join host, Larry Jordan as he starts at the beginning, then:
- Explains and illustrates key video compression concepts
- Takes you on a tour of the interface
- Shows you how to easily create a compressed file for YouTube
- Illustrates the fastest way to export from Premiere Pro CC
- Shows how to create and modify custom presets
- Shows how to automate compression using Watch Folders
- Shows how to add a watermark to your compressed video
Discover the power hidden in Adobe Media Encoder in this informative session. In this short video excerpt, Larry shows how to create a Watch Folder to automate compression.
Adobe Media Encoder: How to Create a Watch Folder
TRT: 3:47 — MPEG-4 HD movie
Our website offers lots more video training in our store.
Bookmark the permalink
NEW & Updated!
Edit smarter with Larry’s latest training, all available in our store.
Access over 1,900 on-demand video editing courses. Become a member of our Video Training Library today!
Subscribe to Larry's FREE weekly newsletter and save 10%
on your first purchase.