145: New Features in Adobe Software
Presented: Jan. 7, 2015
New Features in Premiere Pro, Audition, Prelude, and Adobe Media Encoder
Each week, Larry Jordan presents a live, on-line, video training webinar explaining subjects related to video editing and post-production. For a list of upcoming webinars, click here.
File size: 365 MB (ZIP file)
Format: QuickTime movie (HD: 1280 x 720)
DOWNLOAD NOTE: After you complete the store checkout process, you will see aDownload Link on the Order Confirmation page. This link allows you to download the product to your computer. You have four attempts and 10 days to download the file. Since this title is downloaded, a CD/DVD will not be mailed to you.
Click to enlarge image.
Adobe released updates to all their video and audio software in October and December, 2014. This session showcases the new features in:
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Adobe Audition CC
- Adobe Prelude CC
- Adobe Media Encoder
Host, Larry Jordan, shows how to:
- Use Prelude to log media
- Create a Rough Cut (“selects reel”) in Prelude
- Send that Rough Cut to Premiere, or FCP 7
- Use the improved search in Premiere
- Use the improved markers in Premiere
- Compress Premiere projects in Media Encoder
- Use the new compression options in Media Encoder
- and much more!
This webinar also takes a more detailed look at how to use Adobe Prelude CC as a media logging application for either Premiere or Apple Final Cut Pro 7. If making the most of your editing software is important to you or your work, you need to see this session.
This intermediate-level course is designed for existing Adobe Premiere editors who want to learn the new features in their editing software. This also takes a more detailed look at how to use Adobe Prelude.
To help you quickly find the information you need, we also included chapter markers in the QuickTime movie for easy navigation. Click here to learn how to display them in your download.
- Explain the new features in Adobe Audition CC
- Explain the new features in Adobe Prelude CC
- Demo: Show how to import media into Prelude
- Demo: Show how to create custom logging markers
- Demo: Show how to create a Rough Cut
- Demo: Show how to export a Rough Cut to Premiere
- Explain new features in Premiere Pro CC
- Demo: Illustrate new Project Panel search functions
- Demo: Illustrate new Timeline search functions
- Demo: Show how to open additional projects in Premiere
- Demo: Show how to export projects to Media Encoder
- Explain the new features in Adobe Media Encoder
- Demo: Show how to compress a Premiere project
- Demo: Show how to publish a compressed file to YouTube, Viimeo, Creative Cloud or FTP
- Demo: Show how to match the source media settings
- Demo: Show how to compress a Premiere Project file
- Demo: Show how to create a Watch Folder for Premiere projects
- Demo: Show how to export multichannel audio as separate files
- Demo: Show how to work with different sequences from different projects