Keyboard Shortcut: Targeting Tracks
[This article was first published in the November, 2010, issue of
Larry’s Final Cut Pro Newsletter. Click here to subscribe.]
Sebastian Guest asks:
Is it possible to use the keyboard to target audio tracks with a track number higher than 9?
Larry replies: No.
For tracks 1 – 9, there is a keyboard shortcut, but not higher numbered tracks.
- Video: F5 followed by (NOT at the same time as) the track number.
- Audio 1: F6 followed by the track number
- Audio 2: F7 followed by the track number.
- Shift+F5 or F5+0 disconnects the video patch
- Shift+F6 or F6+0 disconnects the a1 patch
- Shift+F7 or F7+0 disconnects the a2 patch
Bookmark the permalink
NEW & Updated!
Edit smarter with Larry’s latest training, all available in our store.
Access over 1,900 on-demand video editing courses. Become a member of our Video Training Library today!
Subscribe to Larry's FREE weekly newsletter and save 10%
on your first purchase.